رفتن به مطلب
انجمن صنایع معدنی ایران

List of silica mines in Iran (exploration stages of silica mine in Iran)

admin
 اشتراک گذاری

پست های پیشنهاد شده

The list of Iran's silica mines can be found in abundance in most provinces of the country. In terms of geology, our country is considered one of the good silica regions. This element is used as the second most abundant substance in the earth's crust in various industries. Surveys show that there are about 280 silica mines in Iran, which have approximately 70 million tons of silica. Among all these mines, Hamadan silica mine can be considered as one of the most valuable and purest mines. The output product of this mine has 99% quality, which is exported to other countries in raw form due to the lack of up-to-date facilities and technology. In the following, we will introduce you in general about the silica mine in Iran. In order to buy silica, you can refer to Azarin Powder Diamond Company in Hamedan.

spacer.png

?Where is the list of silica mines in Iran

Due to its good geographical location in the Middle East, Iran is rich in natural and mineral resources. Silica as a valuable mineral exists in Alvand mountains of Hamadan. Of course, it should be mentioned that Hamadan silica mine is one of the biggest mines in this field. In general, the most important silica mines of Iran are located in the west of the country, especially in the Alvand mountain range of Hamadan. In the east of the country and in the areas near Firuzkoh, there are also quantities of silica, although the quality is much lower than in Hamedan.
silica production method; From discovery to processing!

In a separate article about what is a silica mine, we have introduced the complete characteristics and features of the list of silica mines in Iran. Now we are going to explain to you what steps are taken after the discovery of silica mine. In general, advanced facilities and tools are needed to extract this mine, and loaders and excavators are simple tools for this work. In the following, we will introduce you to these steps.
Silica extraction

In general, it is appropriate to use excavators and loaders when the silica has not hardened. If the silica is hardened, explosives and controlled explosions should be used.
Send to the factory

After extracting this mineral, it is directed to the processing factories. Of course, sometimes due to Iran's weaknesses in processing this substance, it is exported to other countries.
Processing the list of Iran's silica mines

After extracting this material from the silica mine in Iran and bringing it to the factory, there are Gonaguin devices, each of which performs specific tasks. Various processes are carried out on silica stone, one of the most accurate steps of which is softening, which also separates 100 micron silica from minerals.
Silica granulation

In the continuation of the article on the list of silica mines in Iran, we will talk about the fact that at this stage, all kinds of granulations are made, which are important for the production of glass. Grains that are more than 1 mm are separated from the rest of the minerals and premium silica, first grade silica, etc. are created.
Silica packing

After the production of this material in various granulations and with different quality levels; They pack it in different weights and send it to the market.

Buying and selling silica mines in Iran

This element is used in various construction industries, various branches of industry, etc., and its production is carried out by reputable companies. If you are a buyer of silica mines in Iran, you can do this through the forms available on the Iran Silica Mines List website. Hamadan Silica mine has valuable resources, which requires a lot of money and technology from the exploration of the silica mine to its processing. Azarin Diamond Powder Hamedan website is one of the most reliable centers for selling silica. This group extracts and processes its products from the best and highest quality mines. In addition, in order to buy silica, you can refer to the address of the company's factory.
Frequently Asked Questions

How is silica extracted?

In general, it is appropriate to use excavators and loaders when the silica has not hardened. If the silica is hardened, explosives and controlled explosions should be used.

Where is the list of silica mines in Iran?

Due to its good geographical location in the Middle East, Iran is rich in natural and mineral resources. Silica as a valuable mineral exists in Alvand mountains of Hamadan.

last word

The production and sale of first-class and high-quality silica has many stages, and its production process must be done well by companies. The importance of updating the devices needed to produce this mineral is also very important. Hamadan Diamond Powder Company is proud that it has been able to take over the majority of the sales of this product, both inside the country and in neighboring countries. Consultation and guidance in product purchase, production and sale of minerals (silica, calcium carbonate, dolomite, feldspar) is one of the main activities of this company. To buy silica and other products and minerals of this company, contact our experts or register your purchase order through the purchase form.

لینک به دیدگاه
به اشتراک گذاری در سایت های دیگر

اشتراک گذاری

• اضافه کردن...