رفتن به مطلب
انجمن صنایع معدنی ایران

Silica mine in Iran

admin
 اشتراک گذاری

پست های پیشنهاد شده

Silica mine in Iran: In terms of geology, Iran is one of the regions that has many silica mines. This mineral with 20% abundance is the second element in the earth's crust, which is used in many industries. Currently, there are 280 silica mines operating in Iran, and the reserve of these mines is about 70 million tons. Among the sources and mines of silica in Iran, Khoi silica mine can be considered as the purest and best quality mine with 99% quality, but due to the lack of sufficient facilities, it is not possible to process this product and it is exported in raw form to other countries and provinces. will be In the following, we will introduce you to the list of sources and mines of silica in Iran, the terms of sale of Hamadan silica mine.
Checking the list of silica mines in Iran

Iran is one of the richest countries in terms of mines and natural resources. Iran has many Silica mines due to being in a good geographical area. In addition, this mineral in Iran is exported to many countries due to its high quality. The list of silica sources in Iran includes the following cities:

Zanjan
    Semnan
    Alborz Mountains
    Qazvin silica mine
    Yazd
    Khorasan
    Tehran silica mine
    Kurdistan
    Hamedan
    Khoi silica mine
    Kermanshah
    Central
    Kerman

spacer.png

Most of the silicas produced in the country are used in various industries such as glass making, china making, casting, electronics, etc. In the meantime, one of the many uses of this material in the glass industry is that Qazvin province has many centers for glass production due to the presence of many silica mines.

From the discovery of silica mine to its exploitation

In the rest of this article, we intend to explain what silica is and how it is extracted. Our country is famous for having silica mines in Iran. But it should be noted that extracting it is not an easy task and must be done with accurate tools. After exploring the mine and planning for extraction, the necessary checks should be made to see if the silica has hardened or not. If it is not hardened, extraction can be done with a loader and excavator, but if it is hardened, explosives and controlled explosions should be used.

After the extraction of silica mines in Iran, all materials for processing must be sent to the factory. Due to weakness in processing, Iran cannot produce this product in high grades, and sometimes it is even forced to import foreign silica into the country. In the last step, silica granulation takes place, which is very important in the glass industry. At this stage, grains larger than 1 mm are separated from other minerals. Silica is packed in different sizes such as 10 kg bags.
Sale of silica mine in Iran

People who intend to sell and buy silica mines in Iran can do so through the forms available on Iran's mines website. The silica mine of Qazvin, Khoy, Tehran, etc. is one of the valuable mines because they have valuable minerals. Exploration of silica mine and its extraction requires high cost and technology; Therefore, Hamedan silica mine in Iran has high quality.
final word

The production and sale of first-class and high-quality silica has many stages, and its production process must be done well by companies. The importance of updating the devices needed to produce this mineral is also very important. Hamadan Diamond Powder Company is proud that it has been able to take over the majority of the sales of this product, both inside the country and in neighboring countries. Consultation and guidance in product purchase, production and sale of minerals (silica, calcium carbonate, dolomite, feldspar) is one of the main activities of this company. To buy silica and other products and minerals of this company, contact our experts or register your purchase order through the purchase form.

لینک به دیدگاه
به اشتراک گذاری در سایت های دیگر

اشتراک گذاری

• اضافه کردن...